In the modern age of technology Internet is an essential part which has several benefits as well as some disadvantages too. Apart from benefits, you might face some errors due to cyber threats, but Antivirus like Norton can protect your system as well as vital information as it has many features and functions which provides an edge over another available antivirus in the market. Sometimes there is a possibility that you may confront with some errors like 3048 3, which is difficult to handle by yourself. In that, you should not be worried as you can get the solution here which need to be followed step by step. If you failed to resolve by following the process then there is another way to sort out the error 3048 3 with the help of Norton 360 helpline Number UK +44-8007789103 where you will be assisted by the expert technicians within a short span of time.
Process for the solution of Norton Antivirus error 3048 3
There is a certain process and need to follow in a strict manner as even a single mistake in any step will not help you in resolving the issue-
Before starting the process for a solution, you should understand the reasons behind the Norton error. The main cause of the error is to download corrupt or Norton is not installed in a proper manner. There might be a possibility that some viruses or malware have affected the windows registry files or files which are related to Norton antivirus and corrupted them.
Step 1: Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 3048 3
- To begin the process you need to click on the Start button first.
- After that just type “command” in the search box and hold the CTRL-Shifton your keyboard and then hit the ENTER key.
- By doing so you will be asked with the permission dialog box and you have to just click on Yes option.
- Now you can see a black box with a blinking cursor so you need to type “regedit” and just hit ENTER.
- After the previous step, you have to just select the Error 3048 3-related key in the Registry Editor for which you want to take back up.
- In this step, you have to choose Export from the File menu,
- Now you have to select the folder where you need to store the Norton AntiVirus backup key in the Save In
- By completing the previous step the file will be saved with a .reg file extension.
- Finally, now you have a backup of your Norton AntiVirus-related registry entry.
Step 2: You need to conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Most of the times such kind of errors occurs due to highly dangerous malware or viruses, so you have to ensure it and to do so you have to scan your system completely. If you find any malware or virus in the system after scanning report, you have to just delete it completely.
There are some other steps which you need to follow one by one in order to resolve the issue
Step 3: you need to clean Out all the junk files from the system
Step 4: you can update Your system Device Drivers and that could work
Step 5: You can utilize Windows System Restore option to “Undo” Recent System Changes which might be the reason for the error.
Step 6: if above option doesn’t work then you can reinstall the Norton AntiVirus
Step 7: You can even run Windows System File Checker
Step 8: If required, you can install All the available Windows Updates
All the steps which are provided in the process are sufficient enough to resolve the Norton error 3048 3 and you have to just follow all the steps one by one. It might be a possibility that you may face some errors while following the steps, then no need to panic as you can resolve the issue with another option of Norton Customer Service where you will get the assistance from the qualified and skilled technicians within a short period of time and without any kind of hassle.