MS office is known as one of the best application suites for everyone, which can assist you in managing official work in a proper way. It is one of the core products of Microsoft and initially launched in 1998. After the first launch, it evolved a lot in the manner of technology and its features and functions. Sometimes, while installing the setup of MS Office, you may face some technical errors, which can’t be resolved on your own and need some help related to same. The installation error might be a different kind of, but you can have the solution for all that as we have a team of skilled and qualified technicians and you can reach out directly to them through MS Office Customer Support Number UK +44-800-778-9103 and they will handle every issue you face in MS office installation. You can resolve the issue by following the steps provided in the below process and you need to follow them very strictly.
Process for the solution of MS Office Setup Installation error
Below are the steps for resolving the issue hence you need to follow all the steps-
Before starting the solution first you are required to uninstall Office by using the fixit tool, which can be downloaded through Microsoft official website.
After completing the step of un-installation of MS office successfully you are required to install MS Office in clean boot,
To know the process of that how to get to clean boot, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, you need to press the windows key + r
- After that, you need to type msconfig.exe in the given space
- Now you will see a system configuration pop up, you have to select the SELECTIVE STARTUP button
- Now you need to uncheck both check buttons and then just click on Apply and then click on Yes to restart the Prompt,
- In the final step of this process after rebooting the system, you can reinstall the MS office in the Clean Boot Mode.
If you want to move to the normal startup then just follow the steps below,
- First, you need to press windows key + r
- After that, you have to type msconfig.exe, and doing so a system config will pop up
- Now you have to select the NORMAL STARTUP button and just click on YES button to restart the prompt,
- Now you will be back in the normal mode.
The process, which is provided above, is the best way to resolve the error in the MS Office installation. Before starting the process, you are required to remember that, every step in this process is very important and you have to follow them in a proper manner. In case you failed to do so or face some another problem while following the steps then no need to be panic as you have another way to sort out the issue through MS Office Customer Service Number UK +44-800-778-9103 where you will get the assistance from qualified technicians 24×7 online. You have the chance to avail the service in resolving the errors without any kind of a hassle and in an easy way. You will be provided the best and perfect solution within a short span of time